Breaking News on a Recent Rescue! Pictures Here!
Adopting from Feline Friends
How to Adopt
- Think about the temperament of the cat/kitten that best matches you. Completing a Feline Friends Adoption Survey will help with this process.
- Feline Friends believes that cats can be happy as indoor only companions. Please consider the benefits of indoor cats before you adopt.
- Make an appointment via phone or email us to meet some of our cats.
- Bring to the appointment the following:
- a hard sided pet carrier,
- if you are a renter, a landlord approval or other written proof that you can have a cat in your home.
- After selecting your new feline friend, pay the adoption fee. Adoption fees are:
- $75.00 for kittens.
- $65.00 for adult cats.
- Pre-surgical exam by a vet.
- Spay / neuter.
- Feline Leukemia and Aids test.
- Vaccinations (first shots only, adopter pays for boosters).
- Treatment for parasites.
- Treatment for other medical needs diagnosed by a veterinarian.
- By cash or check.
- Online with your credit card using PayPal
Note: Feline Friends accepts prepayment.
Bringing a new pet into your home is an important commitment. Indoor cats can live from 15 to 20 years so we appreciate the time you're investing to find the right one.